Monday, January 5, 2009

Momorable Mention for 1/4/09 - 1-on-1 time with my girls!

My husband and I had the rare opportunity yesterday to have one-on-one time with each of our girls yesterday. In the afternoon we lazily lounged in our bed with our younger daughter, watching TV, snuggling with her, having a snack, talking and just generally enjoying each other's company. A little while later, she fell asleep in my arms. Soooo sweet! At age 4, I'm not sure how many more times she'll do that. Though she did do it a few times while in Disney World. :-)

In the evening, little one was sleeping and hubby and I got to eat dinner and do some writing with our older daughter. For days she's been complaining about a tummy ache, but once we got a pencil in her hand, she perked right up! That's my girl! We also got to watch most of Father of the Bride - Part II with her.

It was so nice focusing only on one child at a time. Each child was soaking that attention up, too!

No comments: