Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - really?

I'm a fan of all housewives. I'll admit it's mindless and indulgent TV, but it's a guilty pleasure.

Let's talk about our current cast - the gals from Beverly Hills. Can someone please tell Lisa that Giggy isn't a toy? I'm a big dog kind of girl and was never a fan of the craze whereby women tote around thimble-sized pooches in their purses like a tampon that barks. But hey...little dogs have feelings too. I'm sure they can be wonderful companions, so whatever. But that's my point. Little dogs have feelings. If I see that woman go on Watch What Happens Live again, bouncing that little fuzzy hamster in a costume, I may call animal control on her. Last time she had him on, he appeared to be comatose while she shook him up and down to make love to the camera. It's not cute. It's sad. Lisa seems like a stable girl. How is she missing the obvious here?

Kyle - gorgeous. She's a cross between Demi Moore and Brooke Shields. I want to be here when I grow up.

Taylor - was anyone else cracking up at her extravagant party for her little girl? Seriously, $60,000? What was hilarious was when Kyle snarked about that total behind her back and when asked how much she spent on her two year-old's party, she said, "Only like $20,000." LOL Welcome to lala land, ladies.

Who else is there? Kim? Blah. And isn't there some other long-haired blonde chic? Oh that's right. It's what's-her-name? You know, the girl who is married to that famous guy Kelsey Grammar. Oh isn't he wonderful? How I wish I could get to know her, just so I could have access to him. I mean, I'd be so jealous of her. An surely she only has friends who are in it to somehow benefit from that connection with him. *insert eye roll here*

Camille, I can understand why it would be difficult to live in someone's shadow. I'm sorry you're going through a divorce. But don't insert a problem when one isn't there. Fill your own shoes. Your sensitivity to Kelsey's fame is already a boring story. He's a talented actor. Bravo. Move on.

Next week I can't wait to talk about the Housewives of Atlanta. Phaedra is having her amazing seven month baby. Ya know, cause doctors are pretty quick to initiate a seriously premature birth. Supposedly we learn the truth about her due date this week. I can't wait to laugh!

No comments: