Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The stress has set in...happy freakin' holidays

In the next three days I have to pack for our trip, do an extraordinary amount of work for the two sites I am employed by, get gifts ready for our faith formation teacher, church angel, preschool teacher and two kindergarten teachers. I have to complete my Christmas cards and wrap my gifts. I remember when I planned our Disney World vacation for this coming week I swore up and down I have work really hard to have things under control. At this very moment, I feel quite out of control. :-( Let's just hope the magic of it all outweighs the anxiety I feel getting ready to go.

As we get closer, I start dropping things off my "to do" list. I don't really need to wrap before we go. I would, however, like to know exactly what I have. I need to shop for my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, mother-in-law and husband, but I'm thinking I can shop online while on vacation and have those packages waiting for me when I get home.

*deep breaths* *calming thoughts* *ohmmmmmmmmm*

No comments: